Friday, October 25, 2013

Nearly 30 Weeks!

Image

How the h-e-double-hockey-stick am I going to be 30 weeks on Monday?  Time is flying by so quickly which is simultaneously the most exciting and the most frightening feeling.  I'm so anxious to meet this person who has been living and growing inside me.  Every day my mind is blown at the craziness that is pregnancy and the miracle of life that is in the works.

How far along? Nearly 30 Weeks
Baby is the size of: Almost a large cabbage...!??!
Total weight gain: 3ish pounds?
Gender: It’s a boy!
Name: We have a few contenders, but we really want to meet him before we pick his name.
Maternity Clothes: Yep.  And pajamas, although I did get dressed up this week for our maternity photos (see picture above-photo credit to the fabulous Meg Perotti!)
Stretch marks? A little one on my chest.
Sleep: Inconsistent.  :/
Movement: He's a pretty scheduled mover, which is fine by me!
Best moment this week: Maternity photos, late night conversations about parenting with Ben, cuddle sessions with Porter.
Miss Anything: Still can't wait to sleep on my back.  Also can't wait to not cry at the drop of a hat.
Belly button in or out? In, but gettttting shallow.
Food cravings: None this week.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Sometimes the little guy rolls around in utero in a way that makes me feel a little nauseated.
Symptoms: Still crazy emotional, general exhaustion from doing simple tasks.  :)
Wedding ring on or off? Off, to be safe.
Happy or Moody most of the time: All of the above!
Looking forward to: Officially starting the nursery and our baby shower coming up next week!  Oh, and of course, Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment