Monday, October 14, 2013

Easy Autumn Makeup Look

Autumn is finally upon us (or whatever autumn is here in Northern California).  Lot of pumpkin items at Trader Joe's, Halloween movies on ABC family, and that innate need to cozy up on the couch with hot chocolate and your dog (who am I kidding, I cuddle my dog all year long!) 

My skin has been pretty crazy throughout this pregnancy (pregnancy acne for the win!), so I haven't been using my usual cooler weather foundations, but I'm loving my Estee Lauder Double Wear Light- a tiny tiny bit goes a long way and provides amazing coverage without feeling too cakey.  

 

 

ImageImageImage

 

Here's what I used for the look:

Double Wear Light Foundation, Nars Creamy Concealer, Bobbi Brown blush in Blushed, Benefit Gimme Brows in Medium/Dark, Mac eyeshadow in All that Glitters, Lights, Camera, Lashes Tarte Mascara, One Heck of a Blot Powder, Estee Lauder Signature Lipstick in Plum Frost.

 

 

What are your favorite autumn makeup products?

P.S. Sorry for the weird close-ups--- still figuring out how to use my husband's Nikon camera!

P.P.S. I've gone back to my roots (dark hair, woot woot!)

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment