Tuesday, February 4, 2014

One Month Old

Image

I can't believe Hugo turned one month old on January 31!  Time races by yet I mark the days by two to three hour chunks of time in between feedings.  I suspected it during pregnancy (the little guy barely kicked), but Hugo is one mellow fellow.  (He's definitely Ben's child).  :) From two weeks old he spoiled us with 4-6 hour stretches of sleep at night and is an amazing eater.  He has been looking us in the eye during the last week and I keep suspecting a hint of a smile.  His personality is starting to reveal itself and I cannot wait to continue this adventure of getting to know him.  

Some of Hugo's favorite things:

The changing table.  A good poop (seriously, the relief on his face after he does it is pleasure in its purest form).  Making grunting noises in his sleep.  The first few minutes of a feeding.  A picture frame on the wall that he gazes at while being changed.  Being worn in the Ergo.  Peeing on the wall and on us. 

I feel like the luckiest lady in the world to spend my days with him.  Even on my worst days when I walk around the house like a zombie, I sit on the couch anxiously waiting for him to wake up so I can see him again.  

Image

Milk Drunk.  

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment